Saturday, November 20, 2010

Am I Crazy?

Sometimes, I am forced to ask myself...am I crazy? I suppose no one can really say that they've never experienced a moment or two when they didn't ask themselves questions along the same lines. 


In general, I have an exceptional control over my emotions, and a great deal of self-awareness. I am usually able to perceive situations from an objective point of view, and not get sucked into emotions that cloud my judgement. I have also seen that my judgement of the said situations usually end up being quite accurate. The point I'm trying to make (albeit in a convoluted way) is that I am usually right about certain things, and my instincts almost never fail me. 


Then why, right at this point, am I shrouded in self-doubt? Then why, when comes to this one situation, am I so torn apart inside, and not being able draw the right conclusion? Is it because I'm too involved in it, too invested in it to see clearly? Does this mean that all the other times when I was able to make an objective perception, I hadn't been involved enough emotionally?


Like the Alligator says to me, it's either there...or it isn't. There's no gray area. 


Now it's up to me ... whether I accept that it isn't there, and that I imagined the whole thing and move on, or ... I pretend it exists. 


Karma is a bitch.



No comments:

Post a Comment